Amber wire mesh offers high quality barbed wire that is made form high tensile or mild steel wire, our barbed wire is strong and long lasting since the wire we use are high performance and the surface has been zinc coated.
Wire diameter is from 1.7mm to 2.8mm, barbed spacing form 70 to 150mm, zinc coating can be up to 300g/m2, tensile strength of our standard barbed wire is 315-430 Mpa, for detail information please view the specification below.
- Ordering Information
Barbed wire has been used in the battlefield to prevent enemy from attacking, because the wire is with pointed barbs at regular intervals along the central wire strand. But today, it has been widely used in courtyard, factories, prisons and so on to build a protective fence and used on top of walls to protect properties or prevent prisoners from escaping; When used in farms or prairies, the barbed wire can help farmers and let animals move in a certain field range.
The barbed wire has many styles to choose according to your need, the core wire is devided into single strand and double strand, barbs are deivded into 2-point and 4-point.
Barbed Wire Specifications
|Coating||Steel Wire gauge (SWG)|
Strand x Barbs
|Diameter of Coated Wire, in. (mm)||Spacing of Barbs, in. (mm)||Barb length in. (mm)|
|Electric / Hot-dip galvanized barbed wire||12# x 12#||0.10 x 0.10 inch|
2.64 x 2.64 mm
|3″ – 6″|
75 – 15 mm
|0.59″ – 1.18″|
15 – 30 mm
|12# x 14#||0.10 x 0.08 inch|
2.64 x 2.03 mm
|14# x 14#||0.08 x 0.08 inch|
2.03 x 2.03 mm
|14# x 16#||0.08 x 0.06 inch|
2.03 x 1.63 mm
|16# x 16#||0.06 x 0.06 in|
1.63 x 1.63 mm
|16# x 18#||0.06 x 0.05 inch|
1.63 x 1.22 mm
- Material: Low Carbon Steel Wire (Q195)
- Surface Treatment: Electro galvanized / Hot dipped galvanized
- Wire Diameter: 1.2 – 2.64 mm
- Style: Single strand or Double strand; 2-point or 4 point
- Barb Length: 15 – 30mm / 0.59″ – 1.18″
- Barb Spacing: 75 – 15 mm / 3″ – 6″
- Surface Treatment: Electro galvanized, Hot dipped galvanized or PVC coated
- Wire Diameter: Core strand wire & Barbed wire
- Style: Single/Double strand, 2 point or 4 point barb.
- Barb lenght & Barb Spacing
- Coil Size and Weight