Amber wire mesh provides a series of structural welded concrete reinforcing mesh, made from grade CRB550, CRB600H, HRB400, HRBF400, HRB500 or HRBF500 cold rolled or hot rolled steel rebar. We can produce standard and customized size to meet the most reinforcing applications.
Features of our concrete reinforcing mesh
- The welded wire fabric makes them easier to work on.
- There are different diameters of steel reinforcing mesh each suited for a particular application.
- There are different designs of steel reinforcing mesh from bent and rolls to flat sheets.
- As per BS 4482 standards and codes, the stainless steel wire used in the manufacture of the
steel reinforcing mesh has a 510MPa tensile strength and 485MPa minimum proof stress.
- The steel reinforcing mesh is rigid making it possible for you to control concrete cover during
- Manufacturers produce steel reinforcing mesh under SANS1024 Standard Specifications.
- The steel bars stay intact whenever immersed in concrete because they are carefully welded
- You don’t have to apply additional surface treatment to the steel reinforcing mesh before
- Less field labor needed when making reinforced concrete slabs using this mesh thus
drastically speeding up the construction process.
- The mesh is easy to load and unload, and easy to handle at the working site.
- Properly mixed concrete is poured into the mesh and then given time to dry out. The
concrete, as it continues to dry out, it grips the steel bars tightly creating a bond stress
between these two materials. This bond stress is essential because it reduces bending and
makes reinforced concrete slabs stronger.
Types of steel reinforcing mesh
Below are different categories of steel reinforced mesh you can purchase for your
- Square opening steel reinforced mesh: This mesh has stainless wires that runs vertically and
horizontally supporting each other while forming small squares.
- Rectangular steel reinforced mesh: This mesh has stainless wires that runs vertically and
horizontally supporting each other while forming smaller rectangular shapes.
- Welded steel reinforced mesh for building vertical walls.
- Customized types, also known as special steel reinforced mesh.
We have you sorted
We have put a full line of high quality stainless steel welded mesh up for sale and for a quick
delivery. For more information about our meshes, feel free to give us a call.